Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Time Traveler's Wife

I posted about The Time Traveler's Wife last year but since I intend this blog to be a sort of personal reading log I'm posting again. Last night I was stashing something in the hall book case and saw this book and thought I should reread it. So I started, put in two or three hours last night and then finished this morning. I didn't mean to have a marathon session (particularly since I knew the ending already and easily started to tear up at all the foreshadowing) but I couldn't put it down. I love the characters and this reading I really saw a lot of my husband in Henry. I know it's easy to project when reading but I normally feel that way. This was another book that reminded me to treasure my life and my husband, to appreciate the everyday and not stress over the little things. A beautiful book to treasure and read again and again.

See it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment